There’s still time to run a Fall fundraiser in time for the holidays! Getting started is easy, and our catalog fundraisers are fun, too. One Fundraising Chair even said, “This was so much fun I was disappointed when it ended!” Continue reading
Did you know that nearly half of ALL internet users have Facebook? Plus, people are 71% more likely to purchase when referred by social media – perfect for increasing your fundraiser purchases! Just think of all the friends, family and friends-of-friends you could reach by posting about your fundraiser on social media.
- Get teachers involved. You can use our teacher incentive flyer program to motivate and encourage teachers to participate in your Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser!
- Raise participation rates. Creating small incentives or coupons for top selling students and classes is a great way to encourage students to get involved. Check out the awesome prizes we have to offer on our fundraising site, and check out these other great ideas for student prizes and incentives!
- Promote online sales. This can be a great way to boost sales for those that prefer the ease of online shopping. You can also request a custom email to forward to friends and family!
- Distribute an eye-catching parent letter. Parent letters help to inform parents at your school about the fundraiser, and our letters have proven to help with fundraising success! We have tons of great cover letters available for download on our fundraising website.
- Use flyers and social media graphics. Spread the word about your Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser through social media with our free graphics for Facebook, Instagram and more. We also have tips for making great social media posts! You can also utilize our pre-sale flyers to post around town to let everyone know about your fundraiser.
We hope these tips help to bring you and your school success. Happy fundraising!
Introducing Mixed Bag Designs’ all new mobile site! The new simple design makes shopping, browsing, and fundraising a breeze on your mobile phone or tablet. You can even add a shortcut icon to your phone’s desktop to click and start shopping right away! Browse your favorite products, like our Quilted Weekender, our stylish scarf collection, or some of our great reusable bags. What’s more, you can easily access all of the resources you need for you school’s fundraiser straight from your mobile device. Check out our mobile website on your phone or tablet at www.mixedbagdesigns.com!
The first fundraiser of the new school year usually raises the most funds; everyone is full of energy and excited to be back in the swing of things. We want to reward you for a choosing a Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser to kick off your school year. If you START your fundraiser by September 30, you could qualify for special bonuses! Continue reading
Are you a school looking to run a Fall fundraiser? If so, you’re in luck! Sign up for a fall catalog fundraiser by midnight Labor Day, September 7 and you could qualify for big fundraiser bonuses. A Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser could earn you up to 50% profit selling from two awesome catalogs everyone is sure to love. Continue reading