Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8. Even though it’s fast-approaching there is still time to put together great gifts for your favorite hard-working teachers. Here are 10 super teacher appreciation ideas Mixed Bag Designs loves!
Great Gift Ideas
- Surprise them with new classroom decorations
- Write cute phrases on a poster or card and give a coordinating gift set. Examples include “You’re the Icing on the Cake!” given with a decorated cake and goodies or “You Warm Our Hearts” with coffees, teas and soups.
- Pay for a substitute teacher for a day, so the teacher can choose an extra day off!
- A watch along with a note “Thanks for Watching Over Our Kids!” The teacher will wear it everyday and be reminded of your gratitude!
- Scratch-off lottery tickets with note saying “We’re Lucky to Have You!” waiting on their desk.
Free Appreciation Ideas
- Organize volunteers to cover lunch and playground duty
- Create a student mural to surprise the teacher
- Surprise him or her with breakfast and coffee waiting for them on their desk
- Ask each student to draw a picture or write a letter to their teacher. Then put the letters together in a booklet as a keepsake.
- Students offer to wash the teacher’s car
What better time to celebrate reusable bags than Earth Day! With one of our favorite holidays coming up next week, we’ve been thinking a lot about why using reusable bags is so great for the earth. Using reusable grocery and shopping bags is more than just a fleeting fad – in some areas of the country it is even required by law for customers to bring their own bags for shopping. Don’t have enough reusable bags to fit your busy lifestyle? Not to worry, Mixed Bag Designs has you covered! Our products offer a great way to shop care-free and in style. Check out our top five reasons to use reusable bags! Continue reading
When starting a fundraising season with Mixed Bag Designs, a little incentive can go a long way. By offering fun prizes to top sellers, both students and teachers alike will be motivated to sell Mixed Bag products and raise more money for your school or organization! Here is a list of tried and true prize suggestions that you can use to boost your fundraising success. Continue reading
The rise of social media sites, smart phones and online shopping has reshaped much of how we operate on a daily basis. Because of how “online” everything is, grabbing attention from a large audience can be pretty easy if you know how to use the tools! Here are some simple tips to utilize when promoting your fundraiser online: Continue reading