Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8. Even though it’s fast-approaching there is still time to put together great gifts for your favorite hard-working teachers. Here are 10 super teacher appreciation ideas Mixed Bag Designs loves!
Great Gift Ideas
- Surprise them with new classroom decorations
- Write cute phrases on a poster or card and give a coordinating gift set. Examples include “You’re the Icing on the Cake!” given with a decorated cake and goodies or “You Warm Our Hearts” with coffees, teas and soups.
- Pay for a substitute teacher for a day, so the teacher can choose an extra day off!
- A watch along with a note “Thanks for Watching Over Our Kids!” The teacher will wear it everyday and be reminded of your gratitude!
- Scratch-off lottery tickets with note saying “We’re Lucky to Have You!” waiting on their desk.
Free Appreciation Ideas
- Organize volunteers to cover lunch and playground duty
- Create a student mural to surprise the teacher
- Surprise him or her with breakfast and coffee waiting for them on their desk
- Ask each student to draw a picture or write a letter to their teacher. Then put the letters together in a booklet as a keepsake.
- Students offer to wash the teacher’s car