Did you know that nearly half of ALL internet users have Facebook? Plus, people are 71% more likely to purchase when referred by social media – perfect for increasing your fundraiser purchases! Just think of all the friends, family and friends-of-friends you could reach by posting about your fundraiser on social media.
Mixed Bag Designs has all the right tools to promote your fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more!
- Go to our Social Media Page – we have photos sized perfectly for Facebook, Instagram and emails
- Click photos to see them full-size
- Right click and select “Save as.” Save pictures somewhere easy to find on your computer.
- Post on social media – it’s that easy!
- Say who money is being raised for and why
- Include your group name, fundraiser dates, brief instructions and Click-Shop-Support Link
- Make your own Click-Shop-Support link: http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=XXXXXX – Just replace the XXXXXX with your Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser ID number and share with your post.
- Use a colorful picture – 87% of a Facebook Page’s engagement happens on photo posts
Facebook Post Examples:
- Post promoting shopping online (just replace the X’s with your ID): Support (your group name) Mixed Bag Designs Fundraiser! Click to shop online http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=XXXXXX and we get credit for your purchase. At checkout, double check that our fundraiser ID XXXXXX is entered – you can add the seller you’re supporting too! Thanks for your support! (add picture)
- Post promoting turning in catalog orders: Support Roosevelt Elementary’s Mixed Bag Designs Fundraiser! Browse the two colorful catalogs or look online at www.mixedbagdesigns.com and pick out your favorites. Turn order forms in to ______ by ______. Thanks for the support! (add picture)
Social media is a powerful and far-reaching tool, and can make a big difference in your fundraiser! Raise more money than ever by using our social media tools and tips. Happy Fundraising!