Organizing a fundraiser to raise money for a good cause can be a fun learning experience for all involved! Whether you are running a fundraiser alone or are working as a team, fundraising can be very worthwhile. You will most likely form stronger bonds with the people you work with and will make new connections that could even help you out in the future. Of course, for the fundraiser to be a success, you must think carefully about how to set it up and what to sell. Here are some helpful, fun fundraising ideas:
After the fundraiser ends – DON’T FORGET TO SAY THANK YOU! One of the most important jobs in fundraising is crafting thank-you letters to all those who helped support your cause. The message should come from the heart as it’s all about preserving a relationship with your donors. You can’t afford to write a unique letter for each of the thousands of donations, but you can take the time to personalize it with your own words.
Your Fall fundraising campaign may feel far off, but now is the perfect time to get a head start! The earlier you select your fundraising program and line up your dates, the easier planning and logistics will be later on. Since high quality and easy-to-sell products are a big part of selecting a fundraising company, we are happy to announce Mixed Bag Designs’ Fall 2017 Fundraising catalogs are now online!
What’s new for Fall?
- Two stylish new catalogs, Bag & Accessories and Kitchen & Home
- Over 180 BRAND NEW products. Over 300 catalog items total, plus more online!
With college costs skyrocketing, thinking about financing your degree can be overwhelming. The average class of 2016 graduate has $37,172 in student loan debt, up six percent from last year (Student Loan Hero). While student loans are a necessary evil for over 70% of college students, we are here to help you reduce the amount you borrow. Continue reading
Encouraging kids to participate in a fundraiser can be a challenge, but not if you are prepared with the right incentive techniques! We are excited to offer all fundraisers the opportunity to purchase affordable incentives to award to sellers in addition to the free prize program already included in your fundraiser! The biggest incentive success stories come from customers who utilize our Connectibles lanyards and charms. Continue reading
When it comes to school fundraisers, fundraiser prizes are just as important as the products in the catalogs. Pushing students to sell can be a bit like wrangling cats, but if you have well-planned incentives and a great prize program your fundraiser will be much more successful. Continue reading
Increase your fundraiser sales by over 45% with a custom fundraiser page created just for you! We tailor our site to your brand by incorporating your logo and cause into a personalized graphic. You will be able to choose your color scheme and pick your own personal URL that coincides with your fundraiser.
This page will act as the face of your online fundraiser. Don’t forget to email your friends and family from out of town your custom link. Anyone who clicks on your URL will automatically support your fundraiser with their online purchase because the link instantly adds your fundraiser ID.
Here are a few benefits of a custom fundraiser page:
- Anyone in the USA can support your fundraiser online – catalog sales too! Online orders ship directly to the supporter’s house
- Your personalized link will be memorable and feel special
- All purchases on your store will automatically be added to your fundraiser
- Supporters will have a more personal connection with your cause depending on the information you include on your landing page.
- Receive 40% profit from every online order! These are great incremental sales to a catalog fundraiser, and can make your fundraiser your most profitable one yet.
- Your custom page can be used and shared all season long! Online sales will credit your fundraiser for the duration of the fundraiser season. This means you can push online sales even after your catalog sale is over!
A custom fundraiser page will enhance your online fundraising experience and will help drive online donations. It is a simple process that will make a difference in your fundraiser sales. Contact email@example.com or contact your Sales Rep to have your custom fundraiser page created today!