When it comes to school fundraisers, fundraiser prizes are just as important as the products in the catalogs. Pushing students to sell can be a bit like wrangling cats, but if you have well-planned incentives and a great prize program your fundraiser will be much more successful. Continue reading
- Get teachers involved. You can use our teacher incentive flyer program to motivate and encourage teachers to participate in your Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser!
- Raise participation rates. Creating small incentives or coupons for top selling students and classes is a great way to encourage students to get involved. Check out the awesome prizes we have to offer on our fundraising site, and check out these other great ideas for student prizes and incentives!
- Promote online sales. This can be a great way to boost sales for those that prefer the ease of online shopping. You can also request a custom email to forward to friends and family!
- Distribute an eye-catching parent letter. Parent letters help to inform parents at your school about the fundraiser, and our letters have proven to help with fundraising success! We have tons of great cover letters available for download on our fundraising website.
- Use flyers and social media graphics. Spread the word about your Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser through social media with our free graphics for Facebook, Instagram and more. We also have tips for making great social media posts! You can also utilize our pre-sale flyers to post around town to let everyone know about your fundraiser.
We hope these tips help to bring you and your school success. Happy fundraising!
Are you a school looking to run a Fall fundraiser? If so, you’re in luck! Sign up for a fall catalog fundraiser by midnight Labor Day, September 7 and you could qualify for big fundraiser bonuses. A Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser could earn you up to 50% profit selling from two awesome catalogs everyone is sure to love. Continue reading
Don’t miss out on the final days of our school fundraiser offer! Elementary, K-12 and Middle schools that sign up by midnight June 30 are eligible for huge bonuses. Not only does a Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser earn your school up to 50% profit, but every fundraiser comes with two Mixed Bag Designs catalogs for Fall: Bags & Accessories + Kitchen & Home. Sell from 100s of colorful and practical products, plus out of town friends and family can shop online to raise even more funds. Continue reading
Mixed Bag Designs’ fundraiser customers have great things to say about their fundraising experience. From schools to sports teams, clubs and more, our high-quality products and top customer service are a winning combination. Fundraise with us for up to 50% profit selling from two colorful catalogs, the much-loved Bags & Accessories Catalog + a recent addition, Kitchen & Home. Click here to see our new Fall 2015 fundraiser catalogs. Our always-growing variety of products at great price points make it easier than ever to raise funds.
Here are some recent testimonials from group and school fundraisers: Continue reading
The rise of social media sites, smart phones and online shopping has reshaped much of how we operate on a daily basis. Because of how “online” everything is, grabbing attention from a large audience can be pretty easy if you know how to use the tools! Here are some simple tips to utilize when promoting your fundraiser online: Continue reading