Class is now in session. Teacher Appreciation Week is May 8-12! If you can read this…thank a teacher.
Every day teachers educate, innovate, encourage, and touch the lives of millions of children across the world. They are real life superheroes. Help your child thank their teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week by sending them a thank you card, volunteering in the classroom or surprising them with a Mixed Bag or other gift.
Order your teacher gifts with us and score 20% off online orders now – Sunday, April 30! Just use promo code TEACH17 at checkout.
Take notes – We have stellar teacher gift ideas that will make soar you to the top of the class or PTA! Continue reading
Class is now in session.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! If you can read this…thank a teacher.
Every day teachers educate, innovate, encourage, and touch the lives of millions of children across the world. They are real life superheroes. Help your child honor his or her teacher this week by sending them a thank you card, volunteering in the classroom or surprising them with a Mixed Bag.
Each teacher has a different style of teaching, but when it comes to fashion every teacher should dress for success. Shop our website to find the latest on bags and accessories. Our favorite is the Black Swirl File Box, which can easily transport your student’s homework or your lesson planner wherever you go.
Take notes – If you teach or know someone who teaches elementary, K-12 or middle school and signs up for a Fall 2016 fundraiser before July 1st, they will receive 10 free teacher bags. Continue reading
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8. Even though it’s fast-approaching there is still time to put together great gifts for your favorite hard-working teachers. Here are 10 super teacher appreciation ideas Mixed Bag Designs loves!
Great Gift Ideas
- Surprise them with new classroom decorations
- Write cute phrases on a poster or card and give a coordinating gift set. Examples include “You’re the Icing on the Cake!” given with a decorated cake and goodies or “You Warm Our Hearts” with coffees, teas and soups.
- Pay for a substitute teacher for a day, so the teacher can choose an extra day off!
- A watch along with a note “Thanks for Watching Over Our Kids!” The teacher will wear it everyday and be reminded of your gratitude!
- Scratch-off lottery tickets with note saying “We’re Lucky to Have You!” waiting on their desk.
Free Appreciation Ideas
- Organize volunteers to cover lunch and playground duty
- Create a student mural to surprise the teacher
- Surprise him or her with breakfast and coffee waiting for them on their desk
- Ask each student to draw a picture or write a letter to their teacher. Then put the letters together in a booklet as a keepsake.
- Students offer to wash the teacher’s car